From family-friendly cafes to cutting-edge clubs, Tadcaster Hospitality manages unique restaurants, bars, and clubs in Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. Their businesses in Singapore include:
• The Exchange is located in a modern 5,000 sq. foot brasserie within Asia Square. Both spacious and intimate, this multi-layered concept is the place to go for everything from lunch meetings to Singapore’s best Ladies Night.
• BQ Bar sits along the water in the middle of Boat Quay and offers a relaxing atmosphere for a quick bite on the go, after work drinks or an upbeat night out. With Dharma’s Kebabs serving up delicious naan pizzas and kebabs fresh out of the tandoor oven, and plenty of live sport, it’s a solid go-to for everything from meetings to those nights where you just need to tear up the dance floor.
• Molly Malone’s Irish pub was the first Irish pub to open in Singapore, and 20 years later, it still boasts that same “home away from home” atmosphere. With exceptional live music almost every day of the week, Molly’s is the place to go to lift your spirits. Savour renown signature dishes like Molly’s famous golden brown fish and chips and Irish lamb stew in the downstairs bar, upstairs in the dining area and sports lounge, or al fresco in the beer garden.
• Café Melba Goodman at Arts Centre, located in the lush surroundings of Goodman Arts Centre, this cafe is the ideal setting for an escape from the hectic city. With gourmet coffee, delicious wood-fired pizzas, and fresh brunch essentials like Eggs Benedict, this café hits the spot every time. Pair that with live music on Fridays, and a bouncy castle for kids up every day.
• Café Melba Mediapolis is the second Cafe Melba in Singapore opened in 2016 at Mediapolis. Of course, all the favourites from Café Melba at Goodman Arts Centre have been carried over – including space for the little ones to run around, chilled-out vibes, and great Australasian eats! A relaxing reprieve from its business park surroundings, perfect for unwinding from the hectic work day with a beer or glass of wine (happy hour every weekday from 3-8pm), grabbing an enjoyable dinner before a performance at Mediapolis’ theatre or a quick meeting in a calm environment over a gourmet coffee.
• Café Melba Mount Sophia is the third Cafe Melba in Singapore opened in 2021. Of course, all the favourites from our other Café Melba’s have been carried over. Beloved in Singapore for all day breakfasts, traditional weekend roasts and the best kid-friendly atmosphere in Singapore, Cafe Melba @ Mount Sophia will continue to heighten the quality of the food, service, and branding, instilling a unique experience at Mount Sophia. In addition, we are happy to share the gourmet food packages and grocer concept as part of the café to provide the community and residents easy access to their daily needs.
New 2022 sponsor of the Wanderers, Octopus Group are the exclusive distributor of San Miguel and other leading beer brands in Singapore.
Check them out on their website by clicking the logo above.
Octopus are very proud to be associated with the Wanderers Rugby Football Club, as they are a hugely successful club both on and off the pitch, with strong ties throughout the Rugby community.
Wanderers Rugby Football Club is also a key feeder club to the Singapore National Rugby Team, with great access to a large network of people that have a common love for Rugby.
Wanderers Official Kit Supplier since 2016.
Tsunami Sport started life in 2004 with a simple enough premise; to make truly distinctive team kit that worked harder and looked better.
From these rather modest beginnings Tsunami have now grown their product range from their original Rugby Collection to include High Performance Match Kits across a vast range of sports as well as a full line of Training Kits.
Tsunami Supply kits to over 5000 clubs in 40 + Countries around the world and is the only teamwear brand offering Eco products through its Eco Fit range. In short, each item re-purposes roughly 6 plastic bottles in the make-up of the fabric used.
Strength Clinic Academy
SCA was founded in 2022 in Singapore by the Husband/Wife team of Sam Brennan and Jasmine Danker.
SCA’s integrated approach is a synergistic solution designed to help you advance more efficiently towards your best body through the combination of Physiotherapy, Personal Training and Customised Nutrition.
SCA are proud to sponsor Wanderers RFC this year to cover all their medical and physio needs throughout the season.
Orthosports Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Dr KC Ang and Orthosports are proud once again to Sponsor Wanderers RFC.
Based in Singapore, OrthoSports specializes in treating sports and orthopaedic injuries at their clinic. In addition, they provide treatments in Singapore for various sports-related injuries and orthopaedic problems. OrthoSports is led by a team of 5 orthopaedic surgeons and specialists as well as a trained medical team.
“Pillar Sports is proud to be the official Sports Tape Partner for the Wanderers Rugby Football Club. Pillar Sports was founded in 2014 to supply premium sports tape to clinics, sports organizations and learning institutions. Our tape is all developed in house to provide maximum performance to athletes and users. We are looking forward to supporting the Wanderers and getting them #strappedandready.
Check out more via www.pillarsports.com
Linc Private Solutions
Clubman Fraser Jamieson once again has put his hand up to sponsor the club.
LINC Private Solutions is a Financial Planning company with the full aim to provide holistic financial planning to all of their prospects and clients.
Any club member who would like advice on pensions, to investments and insurance, please contact Fraser on +65 9181 6762
Active Vita Sports Nutrition
Active Vita are a small family-run business based in Singapore. Their mission is to make sports nutrition easy to understand and practical to use. They do this by designing and developing their own nutritional products that carry the highest levels of nutrients to help you fuel your energy so you can be your best more often and when it counts.
They are pleased to partner with us this year to aid our sports nutrition