From family-friendly cafes to cutting-edge clubs, Tadcaster Hospitality manages unique restaurants, bars, and clubs in Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. Their businesses in Singapore include:
• The Exchange is located in a modern 5,000 sq. foot brasserie within Asia Square. Both spacious and intimate, this multi-layered concept is the place to go for everything from lunch meetings to Singapore’s best Ladies Night.
• BQ Bar sits along the water in the middle of Boat Quay and offers a relaxing atmosphere for a quick bite on the go, after work drinks or an upbeat night out. With Dharma’s Kebabs serving up delicious naan pizzas and kebabs fresh out of the tandoor oven, and plenty of live sport, it’s a solid go-to for everything from meetings to those nights where you just need to tear up the dance floor.
• Molly Malone’s Irish pub was the first Irish pub to open in Singapore, and 20 years later, it still boasts that same “home away from home” atmosphere. With exceptional live music almost every day of the week, Molly’s is the place to go to lift your spirits. Savour renown signature dishes like Molly’s famous golden brown fish and chips and Irish lamb stew in the downstairs bar, upstairs in the dining area and sports lounge, or al fresco in the beer garden.
• Café Melba Goodman at Arts Centre, located in the lush surroundings of Goodman Arts Centre, this cafe is the ideal setting for an escape from the hectic city. With gourmet coffee, delicious wood-fired pizzas, and fresh brunch essentials like Eggs Benedict, this café hits the spot every time. Pair that with live music on Fridays, and a bouncy castle for kids up every day.
• Café Melba Mediapolis is the second Cafe Melba in Singapore opened in 2016 at Mediapolis. Of course, all the favourites from Café Melba at Goodman Arts Centre have been carried over – including space for the little ones to run around, chilled-out vibes, and great Australasian eats! A relaxing reprieve from its business park surroundings, perfect for unwinding from the hectic work day with a beer or glass of wine (happy hour every weekday from 3-8pm), grabbing an enjoyable dinner before a performance at Mediapolis’ theatre or a quick meeting in a calm environment over a gourmet coffee.
• Café Melba Mount Sophia is the third Cafe Melba in Singapore opened in 2021. Of course, all the favourites from our other Café Melba’s have been carried over. Beloved in Singapore for all day breakfasts, traditional weekend roasts and the best kid-friendly atmosphere in Singapore, Cafe Melba @ Mount Sophia will continue to heighten the quality of the food, service, and branding, instilling a unique experience at Mount Sophia. In addition, we are happy to share the gourmet food packages and grocer concept as part of the café to provide the community and residents easy access to their daily needs.
Pacific Beverages Pte Ltd
Sponsor of the Wanderers since its inception in 1995, Pacific Beverages is the exclusive distributor of Steinlager and other leading beer brands in Singapore.
Check them out on their website by clicking the logo above.
Pacific Beverages is very proud to be associated with the Wanderers Rugby Football Club, as they are a hugely successful club both on and off the pitch, with strong ties throughout the Rugby community.
Wanderers Rugby Football Club is also a key feeder club to the Singapore National Rugby Team, with great access to a large network of people that have a common love for Rugby.
Wanderers Official Kit Supplier since 2016.
Tsunami Sport started life in 2004 with a simple enough premise; to make truly distinctive team kit that worked harder and looked better.
From these rather modest beginnings Tsunami have now grown their product range from their original Rugby Collection to include High Performance Match Kits across a vast range of sports as well as a full line of Training Kits.
Tsunami Supply kits to over 5000 clubs in 40 + Countries around the world and is the only teamwear brand offering Eco products through its Eco Fit range. In short, each item re-purposes roughly 6 plastic bottles in the make-up of the fabric used.
UFIT was founded in 2011 in Singapore with one personal training gym on Amoy Street, and quickly expanded to become the country’s largest independently owned fitness community. The business is multi-award winning and offers Personal Training, indoor and outdoor Group Training, Physiotherapy and sports rehabilitation related services, and Nutrition alongside its other businesses, Youth Academy, Retreats, Education and Performance. Located at Club Street, Orchard and one-north.
AAM Advisory offers complete financial planning services for expatriates, Permanent Residents and Singaporeans focused around wealth creation and preservation strategies. The company has a team of fully experienced financial representatives backed by a wealth of research, knowledge and expertise servicing over 5,000 clients AAM Advisory holds a Financial Adviser’s license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (No. FA100032).
Need Financial advise? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for a chat.
Complilearn is focused on helping organisations achieve an ever-growing list of complex regulatory objectives. We provide valuable, viable solutions, both directly and through a partner network, to enhance operational effectiveness. Covering a full spectrum from risk identification and assessment, through development of policies and procedures, training and awareness, and ongoing GRC assistance, we assist you to reduce your regulatory risk exposure and create a more sustainable business.
With distinct business lines focused on Organisational Learning, and Consulting & Advisory, we work globally across area of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) to protect businesses and increase employee competence. We cover areas including Corporate Governance, Conduct & Ethics, Financial Crime, Data Privacy and Security, and Cyber.
Contact us today at email@example.com for your free consultation.
- Free GRC consultation for WRFC members, covering areas such as:
- Current GRC Frameworks/Structure
- Risk Assessment
- Company Regulatory Universe
- Policy & Procedure Overview
- Company Communication & Awareness
- Internal Control Frameworks
- Risk Monitoring Plan
- GRC Resourcing
- 10% discount on standard pricing for facilitated workshops
- 10% discount on standard pricing for Gap Analysis/Benchmark reviews
- 10% discount on ongoing GRC work (policies/procedures, risk assessment, training needs analysis etc.)
Upskill People Asia
“Upskill People is a true innovator in the global online learning market, using our unshakeable belief in people’s potential to help upskill millions every year. We’re purpose-driven with a wealth of 25 years’ experience, but our real difference lies in one simple fact: our course content is the ‘best in class’.
It’s remarkable because it delivers measurable outcomes. We’re not constrained by conventional academic theories, so our solutions are as practical and relevant as they are inspired. People are the most important growth driver in the global economy, which is why we’ve developed exciting series like Managing People and Safety, Health & Wellbeing. They promote a positive culture, reduce risk and deliver extraordinary results.
Want to find out more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Upskill People logo”