From family-friendly cafes to cutting-edge clubs, Tadcaster Hospitality manages unique restaurants, bars, and clubs in Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. Their businesses in Singapore include:
• The Exchange is located in a modern 5,000 sq. foot brasserie within Asia Square. Both spacious and intimate, this multi-layered concept is the place to go for everything from lunch meetings to Singapore’s best Ladies Night.
• Bull and Bear, sitting at the corner of Pekin Street and Cross Street at the heart of Singapore’s Chinatown district, can be best described as a modern, inner-city chill-out bar. It has both indoor and outdoor seating, a pool table, and plenty of big-screen televisions to catch all the live sports you can take.
• BQ Bar sits along the water in the middle of Boat Quay and offers a relaxing atmosphere for a quick bite on the go, after work drinks or an upbeat night out. With Dharma’s Kebabs serving up delicious naan pizzas and kebabs fresh out of the tandoor oven, and plenty of live sport, it’s a solid go-to for everything from meetings to those nights where you just need to tear up the dance floor.
• Molly Malone’s Irish pub was the first Irish pub to open in Singapore, and 20 years later, it still boasts that same “home away from home” atmosphere. With exceptional live music almost every day of the week, Molly’s is the place to go to lift your spirits. Savour renown signature dishes like Molly’s famous golden brown fish and chips and Irish lamb stew in the downstairs bar, upstairs in the dining area and sports lounge, or al fresco in the beer garden.
• Café Melba Goodman at Arts Centre, located in the lush surroundings of Goodman Arts Centre, this cafe is the ideal setting for an escape from the hectic city. With gourmet coffee, delicious wood-fired pizzas, and fresh brunch essentials like Eggs Benedict, this café hits the spot every time. Pair that with live music on Fridays, and a bouncy castle for kids up every day.
• Café Melba Mediapolis is the second Cafe Melba in Singapore opened in 2016 at Mediapolis. Of course, all the favourites from Café Melba at Goodman Arts Centre have been carried over – including space for the little ones to run around, chilled-out vibes, and great Australasian eats! A relaxing reprieve from its business park surroundings, perfect for unwinding from the hectic work day with a beer or glass of wine (happy hour every weekday from 3-8pm), grabbing an enjoyable dinner before a performance at Mediapolis’ theatre or a quick meeting in a calm environment over a gourmet coffee.
Pacific Beverages Pte Ltd
Sponsor of the Wanderers since its inception in 1995, Pacific Beverages is the exclusive distributor of San Miguel and other leading beer brands in Singapore.
Check them out on their website by clicking the logo above.
Pacific Beverages is very proud to be associated with the Wanderers Rugby Football Club, as they are a hugely successful club both on and off the pitch, with strong ties throughout the Rugby community.
Wanderers Rugby Football Club is also a key feeder club to the Singapore National Rugby Team, with great access to a large network of people that have a common love for Rugby.
Wanderers Official Kit Supplier since 2016.
Tsunami Sport started life in 2004 with a simple enough premise; to make truly distinctive team kit that worked harder and looked better.
From these rather modest beginnings Tsunami have now grown their product range from their original Rugby Collection to include High Performance Match Kits across a vast range of sports as well as a full line of Training Kits.
Tsunami Supply kits to over 5000 clubs in 40 + Countries around the world and is the only teamwear brand offering Eco products through its Eco Fit range. In short, each item re-purposes roughly 6 plastic bottles in the make-up of the fabric used.
Singapore’s leading and award winning, exercise rehab, injury recovery and women’s health clinic, our holistic approach and full range of physiotherapy and massage-related services will get you back on track as soon as possible.
We’ve revolutionised Singapore’s physio and rehabilitation industry. Whether you have a specific pain that needs attention or want to move your body more freely so you can exercise more efficiently, we think you deserve to choose from the best therapists.
Any physio needs please drop Sam Brennan a line at email@example.com, and he will fit in your needs. Mention you’re a Wanderer and show your Wanderers card to get special discounts at both the clinic and UFIT Urban Fitness!
AAM Advisory offers complete financial planning services for expatriates, Permanent Residents and Singaporeans focused around wealth creation and preservation strategies. The company has a team of fully experienced financial representatives backed by a wealth of research, knowledge and expertise servicing over 5,000 clients AAM Advisory holds a Financial Adviser’s license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (No. FA100032).
Need Financial advise? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for a chat.
Complilearn provides advanced solutions for businesses and professionals to understand their regulatory obligations. Focused on providing advanced, tailored content, specific to organisations, jurisdictions, and employee job roles, we work globally to provide best in class development for staff, from introductory awareness level and refresher training, through to Certified residential courses for compliance practitioners.
Expert guidance and advice from Complilearn can help your business thrive in the increasingly complex regulatory world in which you operate. whether you need consulting or advisory assistance, a program review and strategy implementation, or assistance with policies and procedures, we can assist.
Speak with us today to see how you can develop and nurture a culture of compliance for your organisation. email@example.com
Upskill People Asia
“We help change behaviour. We measure the difference. We show you the return on your investment”.
Established since 1994, Upskill People has built an international reputation for successfully delivering e-learning to big brands throughout the world. Upskill People Asia is based in Singapore to meet the specific needs of local businesses.
We are driven by our belief in the potential of people, and the potential for people to create value for business. We are forward-thinking and always seeking ways to deliver learning in more effective and innovative ways.
Upskill People was founded with a desire to do something different, to help people learn new skills in an engaging way, using technology to make it simple. With over 20 years of developing talent in retail and hospitality, we know the sectors and their audience. Working with hundreds of organisations has brought us experience of a wide range of sub-sectors, so you will benefit from best practice and theories that really work for business.
The Asia team are excited to bring this wealth of knowledge to Singaporean businesses and help their people shine.
Upskill People Asia’s service allows you to deliver e-learning that has been proven to make a measurable difference to your business, track the progression of your team and even create your own, bespoke learning content.
For more information, visit the website by clicking on our logo!